“The Donald” has done it again! Donald Trump has been brutally honest about illegal immigration crime rates: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. …They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” And what has been the reaction from the GOP and the usual media, including many in Fox News? They have viciously attacked Donald Trump as a racist bigot and they have deceptively twisted his words to make believe he meant all Mexican immigrants. Brit Hume, who should just fade away in retirement, commented that “chickens will come home to roost” when those conservatives realize Trump is actually a Democrat. Mr. Hume assumes we are too ignorant to understand what Trump is doing. But the issue is not Trump’s Party loyalty; it is the crime wave brought about by the liberal policy of sanctuary cities. The American people are not worshipping Donald Trump, the business tycoon; they are not looking at whether he is a Democrat or a Republican; they are hearing the truth and the facts Trump has clearly stated about how Mexico is treating our country.
Here are some facts that cannot be ignored:
1. Breitbart News published a report from ICE obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies that shows 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who had the final orders of removal were still at large in the U.S. Another 179,018 convicted criminal immigrants with deportation pending remained at large.
2. According to the Justice Department: We have”94 federal court districts in this country and the five located near the southern border see a large portion of criminal cases.” “Over 40% of criminal cases last fiscal year were filed in court districts neighboring the Mexican border….Nearly 22% (13,383) were drug related, 19.7% (12,123) were violent crimes and 10.2% (6,300) involved white-collar offenses” (Breitbart News 10 Jul 2015)
3. According to statistics released from the United States government: “Of the 862 alien sex offenders deported by the Texas-based offices, about 27 percent were convicted of sex offenses against children.”(Breitbart News 10 Jul 2015)
4. In 2013 the Obama administration released 36,007 criminal immigrants who had nearly 88,000 convictions between them. Those convictions included 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.”(Breitbart News 10 Jul 2015)
5. Statistics cited by Samuel Huntington in Who Are We: The Challenges to America’s National Identity. Percentage of all Americans except Mexican-Americans in 1989-90 without a high school diploma was 23.5%.
Percentages of Mexican Americans without a high school diploma in the same years:
First generation: 69.9%
Second generation: 51.5%
Third generation: 33.0%
Fourth generation: 41.9%
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) National Council president Chris Crane testified that the “Gang of Eight legislation currently before the Senate reflects an absence of law enforcement input as it contains no tangible plan for border security and for the most part ignores interior enforcement altogether, while simultaneously creating a path to citizenship for members of criminal street gangs as well as a majority of criminal aliens currently residing in the United States illegally.”
“In short, we are shocked by the lack of border security and interior enforcement measures as well as the level of criminality permitted by the Gang of Eight legislation,” he declared
Women and girls crossing Mexico on trains are raped by gangs. The “coyotes” leading people illegally across the U.S. border include robbers, rapists and killers, who often leave these people to die in the desert.
“State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America” by Pat Buchanan in 2006 cited researcher Heather Mac Donald of Manhattan Institute: two-thirds of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants in Los Angeles were for illegal immigrants, as were 95 percent of 1,200-1,500 outstanding warrants for homicide.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/trump-and-the-gop-border-war/#7rb37Dfwp4wrmXoq.99
The 2016 Republican presidential candidate said Mexican drug cartels are using immigrants to smuggle heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs into the United States.
“The Border Patrol knows this. Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border,” Trump continued. Trump on also said his original remarks were being “deliberately distorted by the media.”
“I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit. The problem is, however, that their leaders are far smarter, more cunning, and better negotiators than ours,” Trump said, mentioning trade policies.
“I have lost a lot during this Presidential run defending the people of the United States,” Trump added, nodding to the cut business ties.
“Macy’s, NBC, Serta and NASCAR have all taken the weak and very sad position of being politically correct even though they are wrong in terms of what is good for our country,” he continued, also criticizing Univision.
Rubio joined Democrats and liberals—as well as most of the mainstream media—in attacking Trump for calling out international criminals who exploit America’s weak and insecure border to get into the United States illegally.
“Trump’s comments are not just offensive and inaccurate, but also divisive,” Rubio said. “Our next president needs to be someone who brings Americans together – not someone who continues to divide. Our broken immigration system is something that needs to be solved, and comments like this move us further from – not closer to – a solution. We need leaders who offer serious solutions to secure our border and fix our broken immigration system.”
There are plenty of others throughout the mainstream media and institutional left who have slammed Trump as well as some Republicans like former Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former New York Gov. George Pataki. This will only increase the popularity of Donald Trump as a candidate. The only Americans that seemed disturbed by the illegal immigration facts are the Democrats, the media and the Republican Establishment that continues to listen to the Chamber of Commerce and the big business lobbyists.